Affiliate Marketing and Organic SEO
Learn to build a website, write content, and rank well with SEO.
What you’ll learn
- How to build and publish a complete affiliate marketing website and a long-term, REAL business
- Learn about major affiliate networks, such as Amazon, CJ Affiliate, Shareasale, Clickbank and more
- Proper niche market research so you know exactly what is and isn’t profitable
- Building a customer avatar so you know how to target and convert your customers into sales
- How to write content that ranks in Google, and marketing that content effectively
- How to register a domain name, buy web hosting, and set up and optimize a WordPress website
- Effective copywriting, content syndication and outsourcing your content writing
- White-hat organic Search Engine Optimization to rank long-term in Google and other search engines
- On-page SEO, optimizing your content, analyzing your website metrics, and presenting proper content
- Off-page SEO through legitimate, white-hat link building, brand marketing and networking
- Building an authority author profile for long-term trust and expertise
- Evaluating your competition to stay one step ahead
- Scaling and expanding your affiliate business
- Have an internet connection and computer
- Have access to a spreadsheet program such as MS Excel, Google Docs or OpenOffice
Affiliate marketing is one of the largest, most time-tested and proven business models on the Internet. It is also the most misunderstood.
This course is a solid, step-by-step system with clear, easily to follow instructions. We fast track you from knowing nothing to knowing the fundamentals of affiliate marketing and Organic SEO in JUST ONE AFTERNOON!
Companies need traffic. They need customers, they need sales and they need growth. It doesn’t matter how big a company is, they can’t do everything themselves. Even Amazon needs help.
This is where you come in, as an affiliate. You act as a commissioned salesperson who drives traffic to the business you have a relationship with. The only thing you’re responsible for is finding the traffic … and then converting that traffic to sales.
Each Module follows logically in order, helping you build your first website in an easy, step-by-step manner.
Who this course is for
- Beginner students who wish to earn a second income
- Students who wish to work from home and build a profitable business through authority affiliate websites
- Students who wish to learn white-hat SEO and rank well for Google
- Students who wish to learn SEO and begin their own SEM business