Awake the Accountant in You | Master the Accounting Basics
Learn Accounting to Boost your career, pass an exam, be a screwed entrepreneur!
What you’ll learn
- Learn About GAAP
- Learn About Double-Entry
- Make your First Journal Entry
- Learn About the Main Financial Statements
- Learn About Internal Accounting Procedures&Processes
- Assess your level of understanding with final Quiz and Exercises
- All you need is a piece of paper and a pencil to take notes and make your first accounting entries
- Last but not least: Have fun!
Since 1494 when Luca Pacioli, for the first time, described the Double Entry System, the world has never been the same. Ever since Accounting became the language of business. Therefore, like when you go to a foreign country the first thing you do is to learn their spoken language. Before you can deeply understand the business you must understand how accounting works.
From this course, you can expect to deeply understand basic accounting concepts such as:
- Double-Entry (how to make journal entries)
- General Ledger
- Accounting Procedures and Processes
- Main financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Intuitive E-Learning through whiteboard method
- Free Exercises
- Final Quiz
- Extra Slides
- eBook “Awaken The Accountant in You!”
About the Instructor:
Gennaro Cuofano matured international experience for over Ten years between Europe and the US. After graduating from Law School, he worked for a while in the legal field. His passion for finance and international business brought him to become an International MBA, with a concentration in Corporate Finance.
After completing his MBA in Italy, at Luiss Business School; he flew to California, where he completed the International MBA at University of San Diego, California. There, he had the chance to attend Corporate Finance courses held by Thomas Copeland, former head of the Corporate Finance Practice at McKinsey.
Who this course is for
- Course intended for newbies. Language simplified. Useless technical jargon removed