What you’ll learn
- Creating Astonishing Effects.
- Scripting Documents
- Working with Window Objects
- Forge into working with various Events
- Learning Storage at Client-Side.
- Basic knowledge of browser display vocabulary.
- Basic knowledge of Programming.
- Elementary knowledge of HTML,CSS, Core-JS.
- Good analytical skills to grasp and apply the concepts
- Having a strong logical and innovated approach would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the key terminology at Client Side.
- Performing and implementing querying methodology.
- Creating and Handling events and effects.
- Deploying storage at Client side.
Who this course is for
- Anyone planning to get a good job as JS Developer