Blender Character Modeling & Rigging – Character Design
Blender character modeling, 3D Character modeling with Blender, tools for character design and character animation.
What you’ll learn
- Learn plenty of insights and professional techniques for creating characters for games
- Shows you how to get the most out of Blender, from the fundamentals to tools for texturing, chiseling, and costuming
- Ease your way into this complex subject with this straight-forward approach to Blender
- Perfect your technique with step-by-step tutorials that allow you to create a detailed character from start to finish
- Learn key animation principles
- simply rigging a model using a bone-based armature
- Have Blender installed on your PC
Beginning with the fundamentals of modeling as well as a thorough introduction to the user interface, this comprehensive course is packed with useful techniques that ease you into the workflow of the program, while at the same time providing tips and tricks that will allow you to achieve certain tasks much more quickly.
After progressing through the tutorials, you will be shown how to use the tools, materials and the interface so that you can utilize these to their full advantage.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to model an amazing character, pose and rig the character that can work in game engines as well as in Blender.
Who this course is for
- Artists, game developers
- Game designers
- Everybody interested in modeling and rigging using Blender