Chrome DevTools Introduction to Web Developers Guide
Learn how use Chrome DevTools improve on Debugging, Customize look and feel and learn some shortcuts for Web development.
What you’ll learn
- Web Developers tools that can be used to speed up web development process
- Tools with how they can be used
- Chrome browser users get more out of the browser
- Using and debugging of Code
- Internet access
Learn how to use Chrome DevTools, improve on debugging, customize look and feel and learn some shortcuts for web development.
Perfect course to explore more about what Chrome DevTools has to offer and how you can use devTools for development.
Chrome DevTools is a set of web developer tools built directly into the Google Chrome browser.
- Help you edit pages on-the-fly
- Diagnose problems quickly
- Test and try code
- Write code snippets
- Inspect Code
- Check responsiveness
DevTools ultimately helps you build better websites, faster. Most browsers have their own version of devtools.
- Open DevTools
- Element Panel
- Where to compute and get box model details
- Snippets of code running and saved in the console
- Access local filesystem with DevTOols
- Network for file load times and debugging
- Application tab for session and local storage values
- Audit Panel and how to get website improvement report
- Shortcuts and getting more help with DevTools
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience ready to help you learn about DevTools
Who this course is for
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Anyone developing websites or web applications