Cinematic Color Grading With Premiere Pro 2020 For Beginners
Learn Color Correction & Color Grading and Create Professional Cinematic Looks with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020.
What you’ll learn
- Give a normal footage a Hollywood Look
- Learn Color Grading for Cinematography
- Create cinematic looks
- You will learn to use industry standard techniques and tips to color grade your films
- Increase the quality of your films
- Take your cinematography to next level
- Use Premiere Pro CC for color correction like a pro
If you you’re looking to make the look of your films standout and get your career to the next level but struggle with the color grading aspect Then this is the prefect course for you.
I have been where you have been and I can understand it is terrifying with so many different color correction and grading tutorials, LUTs that are out there. Shots that don’t match together, shots that look pathetic. The more you try to learn the more messy it becomes.
You can do it! Even if you are a beginner or just starting out this course will teach you how to color grade your footage easily and give it a cinematic look within minutes.
PERFECT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
This course is intended primarily for students who have little to no prior background or knowledge in the field of video editing.
I tried changing everything from a Nikon DSLR to a Sony DSLR from my Zhiyun Crane Gimbal to DJI but still couldn’t achieve that cinematic film look, the thing that finally helped my films look professional and help me start my first Music Video Company was when I learnt the process of color grading.
In the recent years Adobe Premiere Pro has made many changes to their editorial platform by improving their color tools.
This course is essential for filmmakers, video editors, cinematographers and Premiere Pro users of all levels.
Who this course is for
- Video editors
- Beginners in Color Correction/Grading
- Videographers / Cinematographers / Filmmakers
- Any Individual who wants to learn color grading