Cloud Migration on Microsoft AZURE
Migrating Aplications, VMs, Databases and other Resources between On-Premise, Inter-Cloud and Cloud.
What you’ll learn
- On completion of this course, you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Microsoft Azure.
- Having command over all the Cloud Migration options, services, and tools available with all Migration tools and services available on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
- No prerequisites at all. You just need a little experience of doing GOOGLE search only! But if u are aware of some cloud-based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful.
In this course, we would explore various Cloud Migration tools and services available on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. We will learn what are the various kinds of Migrations including Database Migration, Physical Migration from On-Premise Data Centre to the Cloud, from Cloud to On-Premise, between different cloud vendors such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), IBM Bluemix, etc.
We would also explore Recovery and Backup options with Site Recovery. Throughout the course, we would cover the following Migration services offered by Microsoft Azure- Site Recovery, Database Migration, Azure Migrate, DataBox, Data Box edge, and Data Gateway.
We would be learning concepts and methodologies with practical exercises.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who just wants to learn and test Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform or any developer willing to develop his/her application over Microsoft Azure.
- Anyone who would be interested in learning Cloud Migration options available on Microsoft Azure.