Crash Course Template Development and Bootstrap 4 Bootcamp
Learn the fundamentals of bootstrap 4 and HTML5 template development, for all levels!
What you’ll learn
How to use or improve their Bootstrap 4 skill
Use Bootstrap 4 to enhance your templates
Why should you use Bootstrap 4?
Let’s be honest, creating a template is really hard, especially if you need to create a template that works with all the different screen sizes. From desktop browsers to tablets and mobile devices. It can be horrific, but using bootstrap makes life easier.
- It has Fewer Cross-browser bugs
- It’s a consistent framework that supports major of all browsers and CSS compatibility fixes
- Lightweight and customizable
- Responsive structures and styles
- Good documentation and community support
- Loads of free and professional templates
- And my most favorite, it has a great grid system
Through this course, I will show you how to use Bootstrap 4 and you’ll be able to customize it.
Who this course is for:
- Template developers wanting to learn or improve their skill with Bootstrap 4
- If you want to start with Template development that’s responsive to all different size devices