Creating a WordPress Website from beginner to advanced
All you need to know to create a wonderful WordPress website.
Students will be able to create a simple or advanced website using WordPress.
This course covers all you need to know to create a beginner or advanced WordPress website.
This class is comprehensive and the topics included but not limited to are:
- installing WordPress from your control panel and configuring it
- finding, installing and activating a theme
- finding, installing and activating the WordPress “must-have” plugins
- finding free header images and manipulating them with a free online editor that is just like Photoshop
- adding functionality to your website such as menus, widgets, youtube videos, your Facebook page feed, a contact form, calendar, google analytics
- search engine optimization specific to WordPress
- and more…..
WordPress is widely used across the internet and it is free. It takes 5 minutes or less to install. There are over 3,000+ free themes. There are 45,800 free plugins so you can get your website to do whatever you want. It’s easy to add functionality and engagement using a wide variety of plugins.
Hop on board now and I will see you in the first lesson!
- Anyone wanting to create a website using WordPress. Especially, small businesses and individuals wanting to create a website to offer a service or sell a product.
- Those who want to create a simple WordPress website as well as those who want to create a more advanced WordPress website.