Data Science & Business Analytics Course
Learn the Core of Data Science, Analytical Skill, and Business Knowledge to make confident decisions
What you’ll learn
- INTRODUCTION to Analytics and its different types
- UNDERSTANDING the benefits arising out of Business analytics
- GET acquainted with the role of Business Analyst
- LEARN how to organize and make the data graphs
- UNDERSTAND the concept of data management
- ACQUIRE the knowledge of Logistic regression
- COMPREHEND time series analysis and forecasting
- UNDERSTAND the techniques, software applications and challenges of Business Analytics
- GAIN a broad understanding of the future of Business Analytics
- GET aware of the multiple challenges that can be faced in the field of Analytics
- BE introduced to the benefits of Business Analytics
Business analytics is a comprehensive understanding of the analytical skill and business knowledge to make confident decisions in business and drive operational efficiency that helps you drive your business forward through the process of collating, sorting, processing, and studying the business data.
It gives you the understanding to determine the data which is useful for the company and how they can be used to solve business problems, increase the efficiency of the workforce, productivity, and revenue from the business.
It is one of the best Business Analytics courses that offer you a complete and comprehensive understanding of the subject. Whether you want to start from the basics or move ahead with prior knowledge the course will guide you through all the tools of Business Analytics with techniques to enhance your skill.
It is an extensive course that engages the participants in a way that holds their attention till the end and will help in developing the necessary skills. We aim to provide unmatchable data science and analytics skills to turn you into a complete and accomplished analyst. By getting hold of the necessary skill you will be able to solve the real-world problems by analyzing the data and coming to a calculative conclusion.
Who this course is for
- Working professionals from the IT industry, Statistics, Big Data, and Machine Learning
- Graduates from the IT, Mathematics, and Engineering
- If you are looking to upgrade your skill in Stats analysis
- Anyone who has done graduation from any stream but want to have future in the field of Analytics
- Analyst who want to improve their understanding of their role
- Managers who want to have optimum business processes