Drawing for Kids: Learn How to Draw 25 Cartoons Step-by-Step
Children Drawing Lessons: An inspiring art experience for young artists ages 5+. Follow me as I teach you how to draw.
What you’ll learn
- Create 25+ spectacular cartoon drawings
- Participate in an activity that cultivates critical thinking skills, develops hand-eye coordination, and encourages self-expression.
- Apply the knowledge gained in this course to create unique masterpieces.
- Students will need a computer, tablet, or smart phone, and an internet connection.
- Materials required: Drawing paper, and a pencil, crayon, or marker.
- Bring it: A desire to create some nifty drawings!
Recent review about this course:
Drawing made simple. Its a good starting point on ways to draw for the kids, this gives a good opportunity for your child to follow or a parent/guardian to follow and then show the kids. My Daughter loves you Em, I showed her your tutorial and she just cant stop (this is not a Joke). I cant give you more stars but I can say thanks for making a very simple to follow program.
Are you seeking a worthwhile activity that will encourage your child?
Are you looking for a kid’s art course that will teach your child valuable drawing skills?
Would you like an experienced teacher guiding your child through the drawing process?
The Drawing for Kids course may be just what you are looking for! Designed with beginners in mind, this drawing course is perfect for ages 5-10 years old. The teaching process used is a kid-tested, step-by-step method that will both inspire and delight your child into drawing action! The process involves organizing shapes and lines together until a recognizable outcome (in this course, usually a cute cartoon animal) is achieved. Young artists may then apply the knowledge they gain through each lesson to create unique masterpieces of their own. The Drawing for Kids course is designed to give young children the tools they need to begin their artistic journey into self-expression, reflection, and creative thinking.
About the Instructor:
My name is Miss Em and teaching art to children is what I love to do! I pride myself on creating dynamic, meaningful, and engaging art lessons that are taught in a relaxing and joyful way. I have nearly 20 years teaching experience in the elementary classroom and in the art studio, and I feel that I have a good grasp on how to create an environment that makes children feel happy, motivated, confident, and successful.
I look forward to seeing both you and your child in this Drawing for Kids course.
Let the creative fun begin!
Who this course is for
- This is a beginning drawing course designed for children ages 5-10.
- No drawing experience necessary.