First Steps into Risk Management
Gain confidence and control with this Risk Management course!
What you’ll learn
- Define risk and risk management
- Establish the risk management context
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Determine the appropriate response to risks
- No previous experience is required
- Participants will be required to have an open mind and desire to learn
The world is uncertain and complex.
There are a number of risks from societal, environmental and operational factors.
In this business environment, the role of a future-ready Risk Manager is critical for any successful business.
The risk management framework provided in this course is flexible enough for any organization.
You can apply it to a single project, a department, or use it as a basis for an enterprise-wide risk management program.
Who this course is for:
- Newcomers to Project, Risk and Safety Management
- This risk management course is for those seeking to enter the Risk Management field
- New Managers and Business Owners, Facility Owners and Entrepreneurs