Fundamental concepts of Budgeting & Forecasting Business
Learn Concepts of Revenue & Expense Forecasting and Capital Budgeting. Case Study is Hotel, Concepts apply to all.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of Budgeting
- How Revenue is Forecasted
- How Expenses are forecasted
- This is not an Excel Class, We will learn theoretical aspects
- How Capital Budgeting is Done
- Labour Cost Budget Concepts
- Students should be familiar with basic accounting terms.
- The workshop was for hospitality however other industries can also benefit
About the Class
Have you wondered what is the basis of Budgeting & Forecasting revenue and expenses?
We hold a live workshop lately and discuss this topic in fair details. This course is re-production from live recorded videos of a workshop to give you taste concepts in budgeting & forecasting.
Please note this is not an excel class and we are not doing the real budget here. However, we are understanding fundamentals lying under how revenue and expenses are forecasted.
Who Should Subscribe
You should have some understanding of your business and financial statements.
If you wish to learn the fundamentals of how budget and forecast are created (not relying on excel of system calculations)
About the Case Study
Case Study in question is a hotel, hence all concepts are related to hospitality however other industry might get benefit out of it.
If you have any feedback or feel I missed anything please let me know and I will add those
Who this course is for
- Startups & Small Business Owners who wish to get concept of how to make a budget
- Non-Finance background managers
- Finance Managers / Asst Finance Managers