Get Hired: Launch your Stand-Out Resume & LinkedIn Profile
Learn insider tips to REALLY stand out in the job market with your resume and LinkedIn profile.
What you’ll learn
- Boost and launch your BEST resume and LinkedIn profile
- Describe where and when you do your BEST work
- Design the ideal type of work and environment
- Identify and conquer any job search roadblocks
- Editable workbooks are available to download (google documents)
Your resume is your opportunity to showcase your BEST stuff to recruiters and hiring mangers and your LinkedIn profile focuses on your BEST highlights from your resume. Yet, most resumes have one of these issues: 1) Poor formatting 2) Lacking accomplishments 3) Reads like a job description. And, most LinkedIn profiles include too much or too little information to showcase your BEST work.
Learn insider tips from HR expert Kara Smith – on how to REALLY stand out in the job market with your resume and LinkedIn profile …
- 30 minute video lessons – streamlined content for what you REALLY need to know
- Workbook & Tips
- Project assignments to launch a ready resume and LinkedIn profile in 7 days
- +Over 1 hour of Bonus Video HR insider tips for the over achieving student!
Giving Back & Paying it Forward:
A portion of the proceeds from this course will be donated quarterly to the non-profit: The Cara Program, based in Chicago, Illinois. The Cara Program has evolved as not only a best-in-class job training and placement provider for individuals affected by homelessness and poverty, but also a vehicle for true life transformation.
Who this course is for
- Launch your stand-out resume and LinkedIn profile is best for anyone who wants to apply best practices and improve their resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Updating a resume can feel overwhelming, and this course walks you through simple steps to make small changes that will make a big difference.