How To Install WordPress On Google Cloud
Step by step tutorial on How To Install WordPress On Google Cloud Platform – Host to Install WordPress Multi-Site on GCP.
What you’ll learn
- How to Get Free Dedicated Server with Ultra Robust Speed
- Claiming $300 Free Resources by Google Cloud Platform
- Host to Install WordPress on Google Cloud Compute Engine
- How to deal with all errors while hosting your WordPress on Google Cloud
- Skills to change WordPress hosting environment anywhere
- Host to Install WordPress Multi-Site on Google Cloud Compute Engine
- How to Earn some extra $ while using tools that you just learned in this course.
- You can simply do it without having prior knowledge to WordPress or google cloud hosting
- Create a Free Account on Google Cloud Platform
- In this section, we will learn to configure a free Google Cloud Platform account
- Installing WordPress on Google Compute Engine using Google Click to deploy
- In this section, you will learn to Install WordPress on Google Compute Engine using WordPress Google Click to deploy
- Create External IP Address for WordPress Installation
- In this section, we will learn to configure an External IP Address for your WordPress Installation
- Creating DNS – Domain Name Servers in the Google Cloud Platform
- Connecting Google Cloud DNS with Domain Name Registrar’s DNS
- Connecting WordPress Installation with our Domain Name
- Uploading, downloading, cloning and migrating WordPress
- WordPress Issues solved & Finalizing Installation
- Restoring old WordPress
- Solving issue “File not found”
- Provide permissions to WordPress
- Update Database
- Change WP Admin credentials using PHPMyAdmin
- Regenerating Htaccess
- How To Install WordPress On Google Cloud
- How to earn some $$$ Using What you learned in this Course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone hosting a WordPress website or willing to create a new WordPress site.