Immunity Debugger for Exploit Devs
Learn Immunity Debugger in and out.
What you’ll learn
- Basics of Immunity Debugger
- Get familiar with various Views / Windows
- Stack operations available in Immunity Debugger
- Disassembler operations available in Immunity Debugger
- Get started with PyCommands & Mona Library
- Just-in-time debugging with Immunity Debugger
- How to set breakpoints, step through and trace
- Immunity Debugger command line
Immunity Debugger is the go-to debugger for most security professionals. Immunity Inc describes it as a powerful new way to write exploits, analyze malware, and reverse engineer binary files. It builds on a solid user interface with function graphing, the industry’s first heap analysis tool built specifically for heap creation, and a large and well supported Python API for easy extensibility.
This course covers both, well-known and lesser-known, features of Immunity Debugger. Few of the key topics discussed in this course are as follows:
- Download and Installation
- Stack Operations
- Disassembler Operations
- Breakpoints, stepping through, tracing etc.
- PyCommands and Mona Library
- Just-in-time debugging
A good understanding of Immunity Debugger comes in handy while exploiting development, backdooring PE files, encoding files for anti-virus evasion. Once you have completed this course, you will be a lot more comfortable with Immunity Debugger and you’ll know which features to use to perform each of the previously mentioned activities.
Since other debuggers like Ollydbg (Olly debug), evans debug, etc. have a similar interface, through this course you can learn how to use them as well. I have created this course with the vision that it becomes your go-to reference guide for Immunity Debugger and other similar debuggers.
Who this course is for
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Reverse Engineers
- Beginners in Exploit Development
- Security Researchers / Engineers/ Analysts