Intro to Quant Algorithms
Become an entry level trader today!
What you’ll learn
- Get introduced to Alphien’s Python Notebook Environment
- Learn how to do entry level Quant Trading algorithms
- Look at various sample trading strategies
- Learn how to backtest a strategy and submit it for paper trading
- Some general programming knowledge is recommended but not required
Alphien SAS has a variety of tools such as notebooks and data explorers that people can use for developing custom quant trading algorithms. This course will introduce you to some of these tools, as well as inform you on how to make you own trading strategies, backtesting, and things you can do that will help you become an entry level quant trader.
Who this course is for
- Anybody wanting to become a Quant Trader or current traders wanting to learn about a new tool