Introduction to Cosmic Rays, Muon Physics, Berkeley Detector
Let’s learn about Berkeley Detector (Muon Detector), Muon Physics and also Cosmic Rays.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Cosmic Rays
- BACKGROUND of COSMIC RAYS
- What are the Cosmic Rays?
- Where do cosmic rays come from?
- History of Cosmic Rays
- Energy Level of Cosmic Rays
- How many Cosmic Ray strike the ground?
- Introduction to Muon Physics
- Life Time of Muon
- Observation of Cosmic Rays
- Pierre Auger Observatory
- Cosmic Ray Observation Project – CROP
- The Berkeley Detector
- This course does not have any prerequisites.
- Interesting Physics enough
Who this course is for:
- Any high school physics student should take this course.
- Any college physics student should take this course.
- Any university physics student should take this course.
- Anyone who want to learn about Berkeley Detector
- Anyone who want to learn about Muon Physics
- Anyone who want to learn about Cosmic Rays