Introduction to GUI Programming in Python (Project Centred)
How to create simple applications in Python 3 using Tkinter and also the Jupyter iPython Notebook
A Basic Knowledge in Python
This course will be helpful for you if you’re a Python intermediate who know about Lists, dictionary in Python, and trying to learn to develop something in Python 3. In this course, You’ll learn about the Tkinter module available in Python and develop simple GUI using it.
After completing this course, You’ll be able to
1. Write iPython notebook scripts
2. Describe what is a GUI and create the same
3. Describe what are modules, functions, objects, and methods (Prior knowledge is appreciated for this course)
4. Create simple applications using the Tkinter module in Python
5. Handle CSV Files (Read/Write) in Python
and so on.
Let’s not write much. I’ll see you there in my course.
Image source: Real Python
Who this course is for
- Python Beginners