Introduction To Spring Boot 2 And Spring Framework 5
Build a Spring Boot Web Application.
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to Create A Spring Boot Web Application
- Create a new Spring Boot Project
- Store and Retrieve Data with Spring Data JPA
- Use Thymeleaf to Display Data from a Database to a Web Page
This course a free introduction to Spring Boot 2 and Spring Framework 5.
Inside the course you will learn how easy it is to build a web application using Spring Boot 2.
You will learn how to create the initial Spring Boot project using the Spring Initializer.
Next is creating JPA Entities for persistence to a database using Hibernate.
Spring Boot will auto configure an in-memory H2 database, and you will see how to use Spring Boot with Spring Data JPA to initialize data into the database.
Finally, you are shown how to display data from the database on a web page with Spring MVC and Thymeleaf templates.
If you are new to Spring Boot, this is the perfect course to get you started!
Who this course is for
- Java Developers
- Anyone wishing to get started with Spring!