Job Hunting Made Simple: How to Get a Job with No Experience
Get your unpaid/paid internship in the shortest amount of time possible.
What you’ll learn
- Get an unpaid internship in less than two weeks
- Have employers looking for you instead of you looking for them
- Uncover non-listed job & essentially creating your own job based on your own terms
- Get relevant local experience to outpace other candidates
- A LinkedIn Profile
Job hunting is hard. and it can be extremely hard if you don’t have relevant local work experience.
Before we start, let me ask you two questions.
– Are you in a hurry to get job experience?
– Are you struggling because you have no relevant experience to show your employer?
Four years ago, I was a 3rd year university student and looking for an internship.
It was two weeks away from summer and I was desperate.
Previously, I have applied for jobs but no luck because I didn’t have local relevant job experience
That’s when I used the tactics in this course. I have listed out step by step what I did and how I got the job. These are simple and powerful strategies that will work for any industry.
In fact, I have helped my friends get their internships using this methods.
After I implement these strategies, I got an internship in two days.
The strategy only takes than an hour to implement.
Once you do these things, you can go out and play.
Who this course is for
- Students who are struggling because they lack local employment experience
- Students who are looking for an internship and need it right now