Make WordPress Hosting Easy with Plesk on Hetzner Cloud
Host your WordPress website on Hetzner Cloud and simplify WordPress WebOps with Plesk hosting platform.
What you’ll learn
- Set up a private virtual server with the Plesk hosting platform on Hetzner Cloud.
- Deploy a new WordPress website or move your existing website to your new server.
- Use the Plesk WordPress Toolkit extension to secure, update, and maintain your WordPress website.
- Basic understanding of concepts such as “website,” “IP address,” “firewall,” “server,” and “DNS”.
- Web browser and SSH terminal (e.g., PuTTY).
Do you want to move from a slow and limited shared hosting account to your own lightning-fast cloud server, but are afraid it will be too difficult? Do you want to make WordPress hosting simple by offloading time-consuming operations like deployments, updates, and staging? If your answer to either of these questions is yes, then this course is for you!
In this course, you will learn how to set up your own private server on Hetzner Cloud. With the help of the powerful yet simple Plesk hosting platform, you will be able to deploy a new WordPress website or move your existing website to your own new virtual server. You will also master the WordPress Toolkit, an extension to Plesk that takes care of time-consuming WordPress maintenance tasks, including security, regular updates, and creating a staging environment.
Who this course is for
- Beginner web professionals curious about website hosting on Hetzner Cloud.
- Web professionals interested in moving from a shared hosting setup to a private virtual server in the cloud.