Marketing Analytics: Customer Value and Promotion Strategy
Learn to calculate Customer Lifetime Value using DCF & advanced models & use it to increase the company’s profitability
What you’ll learn
- Learn to calculate a customer’s lifetime value under different scenarios and use it to increase the company’s profitability.
- Incorporate the impact of discount rate and retention rate to calculate customer value
- Run Monte-Carlo Simulation to model uncertainty in Market
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
- Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing and saving a file
You’re looking for a complete course that will teach you how to calculate customer value to drive business decisions involving product pricing, acquisition cost, marketing cost, and many other parts of the business., right?
You’ve found the right course Customer Valuation for Entrepreneurs and Marketers! This course teaches you everything you need to know about different methods to find customer lifetime value and how to find it in Excel using advanced excel tool.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the value of your customers to make intelligent decisions on how to spend money acquiring them
- Learn how to measure customer value based on the customer value concept
- Use Monte-Carlo simulation to incorporate uncertainty in customer value models
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Customer value models used by organizations
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Customer Valuation for Entrepreneurs and Marketers course.
If you are a business manager or an executive, or a student who wants to learn, calculate and apply customer value in real-world problems of business, this course will give you a solid base for that by teaching you the most popular Customer lifetime value models and how to implement it.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different Customer value models
- Step-by-step instructions on implement such models in excel
- Downloadable Excel file containing data and solutions used in each lecture
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
The practical classes where we create the model is something which differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of Marketing and data analytics in this course
We are also the creators of some of the most popular online courses – with over 170,000 enrollments and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones:
This is very good, I love the fact the all explanation given can be understood by a layman – Joshua
Thank you, Author, for this wonderful course. You are the best and this course is worth any price. – Daisy
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet, or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files take Quizzes, and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there are class notes attached for you to follow along. You can also take quizzes to check your understanding of concepts. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning.
Who this course is for
- Anyone curious to master Customer valuation models from beginner to advanced