Master Regular Expressions in Programming Languages From Scratch
Learn how to use Regular Expressions (regex) in all programming languages from scratch. Practice by creating 8 Regex.
- Use Regular Expressions inside any Programming Language
- Understand Regular Expression syntax
- Students will be able to write basic and advanced regular expressions for their applications
Regular Expressions are also called regex, regexp pluralized as regexes. We will be using regex throughout the course instead of Regular Expressions because it is easy to pronounce.
Regular Expressions are all about text. All things such as email, news, text messages, code, contacts, and articles all these things are text. Regular Expressions are a tool that allows us to work with text by defining text patterns.
This course also contains practice examples where we will be creating Regular Expressions step by step in order to get a better understanding of how to work with regular expressions. We will create Regular Expressions for
- Postal Codes
- Credit Card
- HTML Tags
- IP Addresses
In this course we will start learning Regular Expressions from scratch. After learning some basics we will learn about more advanced operations in Regular Expressions. At the end of this course we will practice what we have learned by practicing Regular Expressions.
Let’s get started.
- Any developer who is working with any sort of text should take this course.
- Students that want to learn regular expressions in a very easy way should take this course.
- Students who had issues learning regular expressions before should take this course.
- Any developer who want to create more advanced applications should take this course.