MetaTrader 5: A Forex Trading Platform for Everyone
by brainiac · Published · Updated
Crash Course for Beginners and Experienced Traders.
What you’ll learn
- Understand and use MetaTrader 5 trading platform
- Apply Templates and build profiles
- Open, modify, manage and close orders
- Set StopLoss and TakeProfit levels on orders
- Use Trailing Stops with the active orders
- Understand and use Pending Orders
- Understand how indicators work in technical analysis
- How to use the most commonly used indicators in Forex
- Willing to learn
- Able to practice
- Internet connected PC
Interested in Trading in general and Forex Trading in particular?
This course can help you learn what you need to know about the MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
The content will familiarize you with the interface and tools you can use to analyze charts, place and manage orders and close trades.
Months if not years of learning by yourself making costly mistakes can be replaced in a few hours by taking this course.
Tips & Tricks traders use on a daily basis to optimize their trading will be revealed to you.
The competitive advantage you seek is at your fingertips.
Who this course is for
- Anybody interested in Trading in general and Forex Trading in particular.
- People of all ages who want to learn by doing something new about trading.
- Who wants to know more about this widely used retail trading platform.
- Traders who aim to optimize their trading activities to get more done faster and better.
- Everybody who though at least once they should know more about trading.