Neuroplasticity: Changing your Brain for Improving your Life
Neuroplasticity & Neuroscience: How to Change your Thinking Pattern, Limiting Beliefs and Habits. Brain Training.
What you’ll learn
- Techniques for changing beliefs, creating new habits and new thinking patterns through neuroplasticity
- A 7-step process that includes how to overcome resistance to changing beliefs and habits
- Tips and tricks to make the process smoother
- No previous knowledge or skill is required.
“Knowledge is only potential power. It becomes power only when, and if, it is organized into definite plans of action, and directed to a definite end.”
This course “Neuroplasticity: Changing your brain for improving your life” is here to truly empower you.
You’ll get the knowledge about how the brain and neuroplasticity work, but also a practical program of how to apply and use the theory in order to create the desired results. I invite you to enter the fascinating world of neuroplasticity, neuroscience and brain training, not only to understand the concepts (how to rewire your brain, how to train your brain), but to start the Change by applying proven strategies that really work.
This program will give you:
- The awareness about what in your brain is holding you back, what can help you move forward and how to work with your brain and neuroplasticity to achieve the better life you want
- The tools and techniques on how to improve certain areas of your life you are not currently happy about
- The tools on how to reduce the resistance to change to be able to make the changes you want in your life
After watching Neuroplasticity: Changing your brain for improving your life, you will know:
- How to become a positive person and stop worrying
- How to improve your self-image and self-esteem
- How to identify your supporting beliefs and activate them in all areas of your professional and personal life
- How to identify and change your limiting beliefs into supportive ones using neuroplasticity
More concretely, at the end of the program you will have also on written support:
- A 7-step process to change the neuropathways (beliefs) which no longer serve you and develop new supportive beliefs
- 4 techniques to help you change the non-productive habits and beliefs that are holding you back
- 4 main barriers that might prevent you from implementing the changes that you want – and how to overcome them
- Various tips & tricks to help you in your process
- A concrete action plan to help you create and consolidate the new neuropathways you need for self-growth and life improvement
- A self-observation chart that will help you monitor your progress and celebrate success
Who this course is for:
- People who believe they can change their life for the better-using neuroplasticity – “mind over matter” – and they just need a process, a structure on “how” to do it.