Oracle DBA Training
Learn key concepts of Oracle Database Administration in this course. Become a certified Oracle DBA and get premium job.
What you’ll learn
- Become an expert Oracle DBA
- Get a top job as Oracle Database Administrator
- Prepare for Oracle DBA Certification exam
- End-to-end concepts and implementation of DBA tasks
- Understand Oracle Database architecture
- Installation/Configuration of Oracle Database
- Manage Oracle db instances, tablespace, storage
- User administration and access control
- Oracle Networking Environment
- Oracle Auditing and Locking
- Understand Flashback technology
- Backup and Recovery (user-managed and RMAN)
- Oracle Database Migration to Cloud
- Troubleshooting & support tasks
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
Oracle Database Administration is defined as the installation, configuration, management, administration, and performance tuning of Oracle database to achieve high performance from an Oracle database with complete access control and data integrity, storage, safety, backup, and recovery mechanisms.
An Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) is primarily responsible and accountable for performing database administration. With massive cloud-based database computing, database services, high performance and reliability requirements, data integration, transformation, storage, etc., as well as with complex and huge applications both in-premise and cloud-based, the role of Oracle DBAs has assumed significant importance in today’s industry scenario and hence a DBA gets highly paid and are always in demand.
Uplatz provides in-depth training on Oracle Database Administration with focus on teaching DBA concepts in depth starting from Oracle database architecture and installation/configuration/management of database storage structure to user management, concepts such as locking and auditing, and deep dive into backup and recovery mechanisms.
This Oracle DBA course also covers the steps involved in Oracle database migration to cloud-based infrastructure.
In this Oracle DBA training, you will concentrate on the skills and best practices required for day-to-day database administration tasks such as security, creating and managing users, space management, administering undo and redo, running utilities, configuring Oracle networking, and all backup and recovery techniques. An in-depth discussion of Oracle 12c database architecture is also provided.
The students will learn how to install and maintain Oracle Database 11g and gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. You will also understand how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques.
Broad in scope, this course covers all of the Oracle Database Administration topics including SGA instance management, file & tablespace management, user administration & security and table & index management. Exercises are used to demonstrate each feature and the students will gain first-hand experience in the key Oracle DBA concepts required to pass the Oracle OCP exam.
The student will learn how to successfully install and configure a working Oracle database, create tablespaces and files, manage security and user access, and create tables, index-organized tables, cluster tables, indexes, bitmap indexes, function-based indexes and bitmap join indexes.
Who this course is for
- Oracle Database Administrators (DBA)
- Individuals aspiring to become Oracle DBAs
- Oracle Web Server and Application Server Administrators
- Oracle Developers
- Technical Consultants
- Support Engineers
- Project Managers
- Other Technical Management and Support Personnel
- Application Developers
- Full Stack Developers & Backend Engineers
- Beginners and Fresh Graduates