Real-life Ruby on Rails App From Scratch In 14 Hours (RSpec)
A Ruby on Rails application reworked after two years of commercial experience.
What you’ll learn
- Create Ruby on Rails application from scratch
- Install gems
- Write service objects
- Write model and controller specs in RSpec
- Debug and fix bugs
- Looking for solutions using Google search
- Very basic knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
After two years of working as a Ruby on Rails developer, I decided to remake my first Ruby on Rails application. This time I do not forget about writing decent test coverage. I’m sharing with you the full journey of creating new application so I did not skip any part when I was looking for solutions using Google search. During this course you should definitely get the idea how writing Ruby on Rails application looks like in real life. Are you ready for that?
Who this course is for
- Beginners who would like to see how to create Ruby on Rails application with decent test coverage which is very important if you are thinking about getting a job as a developer.