Skip to content
Restful API using ASP.NET Core 2.2 & 3
CRUD API, Swagger.
What you’ll learn
- Learn REST API using ASP NET Core 2.2
- knowledge of C#
- Course uses .Net Core 2.2 (it is recommended you use the same version)
- Setting up a REST API and configuring Swagger
- Importance of versioning in our API and how we can implement it.
- I will show you how you can clean up your Startup file. We will make our service registration closed for modification and open for extension.
- I will show you how you can create resources using the POST HTTP verb in ASP.NET Core 2.2.
- I will show you how you can retrieve resources using the GET HTTP verb in ASP.NET Core 2.2 REST API
- I will show you how you can completely replace a resource in a RESTful API using PUT.
- I will show you how you can delete a resource in a RESTful API using DELETE.
You may also like...