Run Successful Search Ad Campaigns
Best practices to create effective advertisements that appeal to your customers.
What you’ll learn
- Promoting websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages,
- Understand the algorithm on the basis of which advertisements are positioned on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP),
- How Google Ads (Adwords) work and features of Google Ads,
- Relation between Google Ads (Adwords) and Adsense,
- How to set up your Google Ads (Adwords) account,
- How to structure your Google Ads account, campaigns, and ad groups,
- Concepts relevant to Google Ads such as Ad Rank, Quality Score, Bidding, Relevancy and more,
- Different types of campaigns you can create with Google Ads,
- How to create and optimize your own Google Ads campaigns,
- What keywords are, why they play a major role in PPC advertising, and how to use them,
- What are negative keywords and how they play a crucial role in Google Ads targeting,
- Tools for keyword research and planning,
- Different ad performance measurement metrics such as Cost Per Click, Cost Per Impressions, Click-Through Rate and more,
- How to target your audience using Google Ads on the basis of location, language, device and more,
- What are Google Text Ads, best practices and compliances,
- Boost sales and engagement by providing additional information to your consumers with Google Ads’ ad extensions
- Bidding strategies for Google Ads
- Relation between Quality Score and Cost Per Click,
- How to monitor your campaign and ad performance,
- Laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet
- Good Internet Connection
- Debit card, credit card or any other payment method
- Website or landing page is not mandatory but would be beneficial
Thanks to 246 million unique visitors, if there’s one place for your brand to be, it’s on the first page of Google.
And reaching the first page of Google involves a two-pronged approach – Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, refers to organic strategies that help you steadily gain long-lasting visibility on search engines.
Already mastered Search Engine Optimization? The next thing on your to-do list should be Search Engine Marketing.
Search Engine Marketing, or Pay-per-click advertising, is the paid process of instantly placing your brand in front of your customers on search engines when they are actively looking for products or services. Investing in SEM is an extremely logical strategy since most people instinctively turn to search engines for any information – whether they’re looking for florists near them or the best ways to get rid of hangnails.
Grow your business with Google Search Ads.
Popularly known as Google Adwords, Google Ads is one of the best ways to reach potential customers who are looking for products and services on Google. Google Ads is a paid advertising tool where an advertiser is charged on the basis of impressions or clicks. This makes Google Ads a desired platform for driving qualified traffic to a website and boosting brand visibility. With this online Google Adwords (Ads) course, you will learn how to effortlessly set up targeted Google Ads campaigns.
This online Google Ads course is designed to simplify the process of creating successful Google Search Ad campaigns.
Students are introduced to the mechanisms of Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) and strategies for running optimized campaigns that deliver returns on investment via higher visibility on search engines and low advertising cost among other things.
Google is constantly updating its dashboard and adding in more features to enhance your advertising journey and in turn, enabling you to target your potential customers better. Keep an eye out on our bonus section for more lectures and updates on Google Ads and Search Engine Marketing as a whole.
The concepts of Search Engine Marketing can seem daunting at first. But the trainer’s approach of breaking down technical concepts and the use of visual representation further simplifies Google Search Ads.
IIDE’s online Google Ads course is also filled with practice tests and assignments that will give you abundant opportunities to implement your copywriting learning and resources that you can refer to in the future.
By the end of this course, you will have learned some ready-to-implement Search Engine Marketing techniques. Implement these Google Search Ads tactics and see the results for yourself.
Who this course is for
- Students or working professionals looking to learn any form of digital marketing
- Anyone looking to become self-sufficient and/or reduce marketing cost
- Anyone looking to improve their website’s search ranking
- Business owners/start-ups looking to attract new customers using Google Ads
- Beginners looking to get introduced to Google Ads
- Marketing Managers wanting to increase return on investment (ROI) from their Ad spends
- Digital Media Buyers looking to reach the right audience and run targeted Google Ads
- Anyone looking to gain in-depth knowledge about Google Search Ads (Adwords)
- Anyone looking to appear for Google Ads (Adwords) Certification exam