SEO Masterclass A-Z + SEO For WordPress Website & Marketing
Use a pro SEO strategy to improve your website & rank in Google, keyword research & validation, Yoast for SEO & WordPress.
- Rank on the first page of search engines like Google.
- Build your web pages with specific instructions to attract more people and improve readability.
- Receive your Master SEO certificate!
- Use 10s of different tools that make your work much easier with fewer mistakes.
- Use powerful marketing strategies that will help to grow your website and business.
- Use powerful traffic channels to bring more users into your webpages.
SEO Tutorial A-Z + SEO For WordPress Website & Marketing
- Over 65,000 happy students from 185 countries enrolled in my courses
- Overall, 4000+ TOP Reviews on all my courses
- Practical proven steps that bring a result for students
We will use powerful SEO strategies to improve your webpages and bring them much higher in search engine ranks like Google. LET YOUR BUSINESS GROW.
In this SEO course You will learn :
- Keywords and their different types
- Keyword research & analyzing
- Competitor’s SEO research
- Keyword validation
- SEO webpage instructions
- Write a successful headline and analyze it
- Write a successful and readable copy
- Strategies to create powerful backlinks
- Elements you must use to rank high in search engines
- How to drive traffic to your webpage
- Quora marketing to drive traffic
During this Instagram WordPress website course, we will learn and practice lots of powerful tools which makes marketing easier. It creates a powerful source as social media marketing and helps you to create a successful landing page for your business. You can build a powerful website that completely works from and makes sales within a week. Hopefully, by the end of the course, you will have a successful website that has the ability to bring traffic, make money and convince people by digital marketing strategy. (depending on applying the strategies).
WordPress as a powerful platform for building a website without any coding is extremely helpful in building a successful website, especially for marketing. For sure there are many other platforms out there like Wix which help you build your site very fast, but ask yourself
- Will they work well for marketing?
- Can you control everything?
- Can you add/remove any element on your site?
- Can you have your own store with no third party to take a cut from you?