Staying Safe Online: Cybersecurity Best Practices for Kids
Insight into cybersecurity attacks and tips and tricks that will keep you safe in your online interactions.
What you’ll learn
- Best practices on how to stay safe online with strong passwords, basic computer security, and more
- What methods hackers might use and how to get around them
- Common scams and how to recognize and avoid them
- Tips to stay safe when on social media or playing video games
- No special requirements
It’s essential for any kids going online to understand the cybersecurity attacks that happen everyday. This is an hour-long course perfect for kids as they start using YouTube, social media, playing video games, and more.
It’s not personal, kid. Hundreds of millions of people lose their personal information to hacks, but by following good cybersecurity practices, you can stay safe.
Who this course is for
- Kids who spend time online (YouTube, gaming, social media, etc)
- Parents who want to know how to keep their kids safe online