The Absolute Tools Guide To Cyber Security And Hacking
Master the Essential Hand-on Tools Used in Cyber Security and Hacking.
What you’ll learn
- You will go through a demo on SYN flooding attach using hping3 command
- You will go through a demo on Metasploit test. Metasploit is a penetration testing framework that makes hacking simple. It’s an essential tool for many attackers and defenders.
- You will start using Maltego Tool after you go through a demo of the Maltego community edition 4.2.4.
- You will get clarity on web application security and that it is a branch of information security that deals specifically with security of websites, web applications and web services.
- You will get an introduction to Splunk’s user interface and will be conversant with the UI post this session. We cover Navigating splunk web: splunk home, splunk bar, splunk web,getting date into splunk, how to specify data inputs, where splunk stores data, getting tutorial data into splunk, using splunk search, search actions and modes, search results tools, events, what are fields, extracted fields, find and select fields,run more targeted searches, use the search language and learn with search assistant.
- You will learn what SIEM and Log Management mean for businesses and how to use them more effectively to mitigate risk for your company.
- Assignment: You need to read two books and share the summary for completion of this course and to get the certificate
- You should have gone through two of our courses as a prerequisite, this will help you build you knowledge base properly. Course 1: The Absolute Beginners Guide on Cyber Security and Hacking, Course 2: A Guide to Security Information and Event Management -SIEM
In this course on “The Absolute Tools Guide to Cyber Security and Hacking” you will learn most of the common tools used in IT Companies. We aim to keep adding more tools to make this course as comprehensive as possible.
Who this course is for
- Those who are interested in a career in cyber security and ethical hacking