Trading for Beginners – Entry Level
Learn to trade and analyze the stock, forex, and futures markets. Trading for Beginners teaches you the fundamentals!
What you’ll learn
- Describe why trades happen
- Understand market mechanics
- Use the language of the markets
- Understand ways to analyze the markets
- No prior knowledge of the markets, trading, or financial analysis is required. We start with the basics and build on them.
- We do recommend keeping a pen and some paper handy in case you want to jot down some notes, but it is not required.
- All you need is an open mind to new concepts and to thinking of the ways the market works!
Welcome to Trading for Beginners – Entry Level. The Entry Level is our Tier 1 course and as with all of our Tier 1 courses, they are free to you. Their purpose is to allow you to explore the material that will be expanded upon in our higher Tier courses without any obligation.
In Trading for Beginners, we take the student through establishing a solid foundation of market fundamentals, teaching you what the market really is and why trades really happen. We develop a lexicon of market terminology, an understanding of Risk, and an ability to analyze the markets using both Fundamental and Technical analysis. We conclude the course with live trading examples. The material is presented to you through lectures, video, and cartoons to help make more complex topics approachable.
Please keep in mind our Tier 1 level course is a sampling of our higher Tier courses. Because of this, it includes only part of what the higher level courses offer.
Who this course is for:
- Students desiring an overview of market dynamics and market analysis
- Students advanced beyond the basics should not take this course