Vocal Presentation Skills From Hollywood Legends
An introduction to the concept of Visceral Language and how to make your voice more visual when you speak.
What you’ll learn
- Speak in Vocal Awareness
- Make Your Voice Visual
- Use Visceral Language Annotation Techniques
- Read Scripts & Prepared Remarks Like A Professional
- Prepare For Presentations
- Speak Clearly and Powerfully Like A Broadcaster or Actor
- No prerequsisites necessary.
- Strong desire to communicate powerfully
In this course, legendary Hollywood Vocal Coach and Broadcast Trainer for the NFL, Arthur Samuel Joseph, will introduce you to the concept of Visceral Language and how to make your voice more visual when you speak.
You will learn how to improve your preparation and practice time by annotating your scripts and text. This will enable you to deliver your presentations and talks with greater vocal awareness and impact.
Visceral Language is the audacious practice of making voice visual. It teaches you to annotate your text in Vocal Awareness.
Pay attention to language, punctuation, and supportive side bars in the margins of your text. It all matters.
It will improve speaking skills, presentation skills, phone skills, sales skills, broadcasting skills, television and acting skills, and lead students towards the ultimate goal of communication mastery.
The visceral language vocal skills course is essential for anyone who wants to learn to speak more powerfully and authentically in all situations. It will provide powerful professional presentation skills, pronunciation skills, speech skills, sales skills and general communication skills.
Who this course is for
- Beginner and Intermediate Speakers
- Sales People
- CEOs and Business Leaders
- Entrepreneurs and Start-Up Business Development Directors
- Professional Speakers
- This is not for people who simply want to speak more deeply or act like someone who they are not.