Writing a Movie: Step-by-Step (Creative Writing Set)
Write Movies with Ease. Film & Movie Script Writing for Beginners: Start Your Step-by-Step Screenwriting Course Today!
What you’ll learn
- 5 Movie Writing Courses in 1!
- COURSE 1: How to Write a Screenplay
- COURSE 2: Outlining
- COURSE 3: Story Structure
- COURSE 4: Plotting
- COURSE 5: Character Development
- Writing Movies Was Never Easier Thanks to This Collection of 6.5 Hours On-Demand Video Lessons, Enroll Now!
- All you need for “Writing a Movie: Step-by-Step” is a desire to write great film scripts!
– Movie Writing Course 1: How to Write a Screenplay
Behind-the-Scenes Secrets to Publishing Screenplays
Whether you’ve got a completed script, or need help off the starting-blocks, getting a Screenplay formatted correctly to catch the eye of producers is no easy task. A little, professional advice goes a long way, and How to Write a Screenplay delivers large, for those with big screen aspirations!
What You’ll Learn
- Physical Formatting
- Screenplay Formats
- Action Elements
- Writing Dialogue
- Parenthetical Information
- Transition Elements
- Types of Drama & How to Format for Them
- Number of Pages Expected for Each Act
- Narrative Structure
- Example formatting for Multicamera Sitcoms
- Top 5 Tips for Writing Stronger Characters
- Creating a Rough Draft
- Editing a Screenplay
- Expert Tips for Success
– Movie Writing Course 2: Outlining
Is Your Screenplay Losing the Plot?
Sometimes we can be too close to a story to see clearly. If you find that you begin to change the plot midway, or struggle to think of one at all, this course deals specifically with keeping you on track to create compelling plot outlines your audience will love.
What You’ll Learn:
- THE BASICS OF MAKING AN OUTLINE – considers the flow of ideas, how to present characters effectively against a developing storyline, and the way to refine major schemes & subplots that drive the story forward.
- FICTION OUTLINE – practical methods that inspire ideas in different ways, to help the sequencing of events unfold in a story & keep sight of the key points.
- NON-FICTION OUTLINE – four methods to arrange facts & research in a way that will not leave any gaps in the audience’s understanding.
- BEST PRACTICES – tips to get to know your characters and story more deeply so that your audience will be fully-absorbed in the screenplay. Marsh describes ways of bringing in flexibility and simplicity to your outline.
– Movie Writing Course 3: Story Structure
Shape Your Story Like a Pro
If you have a phenomenal story to tell but find you can’t quite make it flow or form in a natural, yet moving way, Story Structure will transform your approach to writing and make your script a compelling and addictive screenplay.
Crammed full of tricks and tips to help both beginner and advanced authors complete their scripts in an enticing way.
What You’ll Learn:
- Purpose of Story Structure
- The Essentials of Building a Structure – 9 Step Process
- Developing Your Story
- Creating Suspense
- Tips from Experienced Authors